搜索
查看: 7975|回复: 0
收起左侧

[英文] 《The Vanishing Tower 》作者:- Michael Moorcock 【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

发表于 2015-9-3 11:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Vanishing Tower – Elric 04 Michael Moorcock BOOK ONE The Torment of the Last Lord .. . and then did Elric leave Jharkor in pursuit of a certain sorcerer who had, so Elric claimed, caused him some inconvenience ... —The Chronicle of the Black Sword CHAPTER ONE Page 1 Pale Prince on a Moonlit Shore In the sky, a cold moon, cloaked in clouds, sent down faint light that fell upon a sullen sea where a ship lay at anchor off an uninhabited coast. From the ship a boat was being lowered. It swayed in its harness. Two figures, swathed in long capes, watched the seamen lowering the boat while they, themselves, tried to calm horses which stamped their hooves on the unstable deck and snorted and rolled their eyes. The shorter figure clung hard to his horse's bridle and grumbled. "Why should this be necessary? Why could not we have disembarked at Trepesaz? Or at least some fish- ing harbour boasting an inn, however lowly. . . ." "Because, friend Moonglum, I wish our arrival in Lormyr to be secret. If Theleb K'aarna knew of my coming—as he soon would if we went to Trepesaz — then he would fly again and the chase would begin afresh. Would you welcome that?" Page 2 Moonglum shrugged. "I still feel that your pursuit of this sorcerer is no more than a surrogate for real activity. You seek him because you

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:47 , Processed in 0.681127 second(s), 55 queries .