收起左侧

[英文] 《Lucky Jim 》作者:- Kingsley Amis 【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-8-10 19:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
If you release a corrected version of this file please let me bookchiq on Undernetknow. ThanksLUCKY JIMOh lucky Jim How I envy him. Oh lucky Jim How I envy him.OLD SONGTHEY made a silly mistake though the Professor of History said and his smile asDixon watched gradually sank beneath the surface of his features at the memory.After the interval we did a little piece by Dowland he went on for recorder andkeyboard you know. I played the recorder of course and young Johns ... He pausedand his trunk grew rigid as he walked it was as if some entirely different man someimpostor who couldnt copy his voice had momentarily taken his place then he wenton again: ... young Johns played the piano. Versatile lad that the oboes hisinstrument really. Well anyway the reporter chap must have got the story wrong ornot been listening or something. Anyway there it was in the Post as large as lifeowland yes theyd got him right Messrs Welch and Johns yes but what do youthink they said thenDixon shook his head. I dont know Professor he said in sober veracity. No otherprofessor in Great Britain he thought set such store by being called Professor.Flute and piano.OhFlute and piano not recorder and piano. Welch laughed briefly. Now a recorderyou know isnt like a flute though its the flutes immediate ancestor of course. Tobegin with its played thats the recorder what they call a bee thats to say you blowinto a shaped mouthpiece like that of an oboe or a clarinet you see. A present-dayflutes played whats known as traeerso in other words you blow across a hole insteadof...As Welch again seemed becalmed even slowing further in his walk Dixon relaxed athis side. Hed found his professor standing surprisingly enough in front of the RecentAdditions shelf in the College Library and they were now moving diagonally across asmall lawn towards the front of the mainbuilding of the College. To look at but not only to look at they resembled some kindof variety act: Welch tall and weedy with limp whitening hair Dixon on the shortside fair and round-faced with an unusual breadth of shoulder that had never beenaccompanied by any special physical strength or skill. Despite this over-evidentcontrast between them Dixon realized that their progress deliberate and to allappearances thoughtful must seem rather donnish to passing students. He and Welchmight well be talking about history and in the way history might be talked about inOxford and Cambridge quadrangles. At moments like this Dixon came near to http://www.en8848.com.cn/『原版英语』wishing that they really were. He held on to this thought until animation abruptlygathered again
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:19 , Processed in 0.930598 second(s), 49 queries .