收起左侧

[英文] 《The House on the Borderland 》作者:- William Hope Hodgson【EPUB】

关闭 [复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-12-25 13:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Project Gutenberg's The House on the Borderland, by William Hope Hodgson This eBook is for the use of anyone anywhere at no cost and with almost no restrictions whatsoever. You may copy it, give it away or re-use it under the terms of the Project Gutenberg License included with this eBook or online at www.gutenberg.net Title: The House on the Borderland Author: William Hope Hodgson Release Date: November 10, 2003 [EBook #10002] Last updated: January 19, 2009 Language: English Character set encoding: ISO-8859-1 *** START OF THIS PROJECT GUTENBERG EBOOK THE HOUSE ON THE BORDERLAND *** Produced by Suzanne Shell, Sjaani and PG Distributed Proofreaders THE HOUSE ON THE BORDERLAND William Hope Hodgson From the Manuscript discovered in 1877 by Messrs. Tonnison and Berreggnog in the Ruins that lie to the South of the Village of Kraighten, in the West of Ireland. Set out here, with Notes. TO MY FATHER (Whose feet tread the lost aeons) Open the door, ????And listen! Only the wind's muffled roar, ????And the glisten Of tears 'round the moon. ????And, in fancy, the tread Of vanishing shoon?? ????Out in the night with the Dead. "Hush! And hark ????To the sorrowful cry Of the wind in the dark. ????Hush and hark, without murmur or sigh, ?????? To shoon that tread the lost aeons: ????To the sound that bids you to die. Hush and hark! Hush and Hark!" Shoon of the Dead AUTHOR'S INTRODUCTION TO THE MANUSCRIPT Many are the hours in which I have pondered upon the story that is set forth in the following pages. I trust that my instincts are not awry when they prompt me to leave the account, in
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 23:16 , Processed in 1.749593 second(s), 50 queries .